We have a few Terms and Conditions you must follow when using our service or visiting our site. This page is here to protect both you as a reader of our publication and us.
By continuing to visit Netcord (netcord.site) you agree to have read and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below you may stop using our services, visiting our website, and reading our articles.
If you believe any of our content is spreading misinformation or is being used against our Terms & Conditions, please let us know via
Services or processes include but not limited to:
- Visiting https://netcord.site/ or any website of ours that link to this page
- Engaging with our content such as making a comment on a post
- Engaging in public chats in our Discord server or in our social media posts
Questions or concerns? These Terms & Conditions are here to protect you and us and to make sure you and us have a great, healthy, and long relationship. If you do not agree with our terms, policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at
Table of Contents
- We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Discord, Inc, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The official Discord Blog website can be found at https://www.discord.com/blog.
The names Discord and Netcord as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- According to US' Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, COPPA, and the Terms of Service of Discord, this website is limited to users over the age of 13. By using this website you agree that you are at least 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13, please stop visiting our website and using our services.
If you claim any information, asset in our content to be misinformation, used without permission, or without source, please contact us immediately.
Our articles are written by individual writers with their own research and personal experience. We gather information from multiple sources for our news content and we link the source of the information within the article.
We use multiple images in our articles as a way to visually explain or add information/perspective to a point. These images may be created by us (Property of Netcord) or taken from digital sources with allowed commercial rights (Original Links Mentioned).
Netcord Articles' thumbnails are created and owned by Netcord. You are not allowed to use article thumbnails for commercial or personal use without permission.
- INFOGRAPHICS / MID-ARTICLE IMAGES
These assets are taken from various online sources to better express a point visually. We actively check the images usage rights and any minor requests to take down any particular image in any of our article would be considered.
The Netcord logo, branding, and any web-assets are intellectual property of Netcord. You are not allowed to use our Logo, Banners, and other Assets for your personal/commercial projects.
Using Our Content
We have a few Terms on how you should comply with using our content.
Redistributions of Articles by Netcord is strictly prohibited on certain cases. Distributing our content through our official links in social media is highly appreciated.
You may not re-publish entire content from articles in third-party websites for commercial benefits. You agree to acknowledge the fact that article posts by Netcord are properties of Netcord itself and the writer of the particular article.
Using 'NETCORD' as Source
There may be instances where you would have to provide Netcord as a source of information in your content or conversation. You may use Netcord as a source.
However, please acknowledge that Netcord articles, like most of the articles on the internet, are gathered information from multiple sources in a single formatted document.
The better way to approach adding a 'source' of information for your content is to use the absolute source. If you get information from our articles, as long as we provide a source, you should link the absolute source that we linked.
Your behavior in our public chats such as DISCORD SERVER /GUILD /COMMUNITY CHATS, COMMENTS, SOCIAL-MEDIA COMMENTS, are required to follow certain rules to maintain a healthy relationship with the community.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards others' viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of community members
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Topic relevance should be maintained
Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
- Post NSFW / NSFL content of any type
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By logging onto the community and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.
Netcord writers do not accept money or any type of fundings to write an entire article on the favor of a particular company that reaches out to us. Though some parts of the content may be a partnership with companies that sponsor us. If we received direct funding to endorse or placement of particular content we will mark the section with an
Links mentioned in our articles may be marketing links. If you decide to purchase something from a company, brand, or service, you may be given a referral link meaning we will earn a small commission from your purchases at no extra cost to you. We manage our affiliate relations with companies like DigitalOcean, Railway, etc. You can find out more about their referral or affiliate terms by visiting their website.
Netcord Members are provided our commercial products without any additional cost outside of their membership cost. Netcord Members are given this additional perk of free access to beautiful 4K artworks to be used as wallpapers.
License Agreements (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Changes may be made to this page, if we do so, we will make sure to notify in Netcord's Discord server. Here is the link to it.